Sunday, November 28, 2010

what comes around


Of the many perks that come with four sisters, all of whom have great taste, the Rotating Boxes is definitely top five. Possibly even top three.

Rotating boxes? you might ask. What rotating boxes?

Why, the boxes of baby clothes and kid clothes and off-sized adult clothes that make the rounds between us. Three of these boxes came my way after baby #6 was born, which turned out to be extremely helpful, since we gave all of our baby stuff away after #5. Among the piles of undershirts and outfits was a bumper pad and crib skirt I made for my sister Nikki when her first was born. They look lovely on the white crib a friend gave us, don't you think? Even if I didn't get around to ironing them before putting them on (shhhhh, don't tell my mom that last part . . . )

No comments:

Post a Comment